Minion Warfare, uncommonly known as Goop: Minion Warfare, is an online, team-based, third-person shooter developed and independently published by Toshiko Games.
"When an army of diabolical electrically-charged robots called Shockbots decide to attack the planet Gooptonia, the evil King Grex sends his Minion army to stop the mechanical marauders."
- Powerful character classes for both Minions and Shockbots
- Choose your side, Minions or Shockbots, in up to 24-player online battles.
- Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode.
- Personalize your favorite Minions and Shockbots with tons of unique items and customizations.
- 14 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds.
There are 9 spawnable Minions that can be used in Minion Warfare. They can only be summoned in empty Minion Bases. The Spawnable Minions are used as assistance to fight off the Shockbot Armies.
- Discobot (BOSS)
- Elite Shockbot*
- Robowocky (BOSS)
- Shinobot (BOSS)
- Shockbot Knight*
- Shockbot Soldier*
- Shockolossus (BOSS)
- Steel Shield Shockbot*
- Toxic Barrel Bot*
- Wooden Shield Shockbot*
- Arabian Fights
- Boo Boneyard
- Castle Grex
- Crystal Mines
- Ghastly Glacier
- Grimes Square
- Ramshackle Flats
- Scallywag Shore
- Toxic Tangle
- The title "Minion Warfare" is a reference to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
|Cannot (Infantry) - Chucky (Sniper) - Chomper (Brawler) - Clod (Heavy) - Snerlin (Healer) - Springear (Engineer)|
|Footbot (Infantry) - Zoom (Sniper) - Mac (Brawler) - Sarge (Heavy) - Doc (Healer) - Toolbot (Engineer)|
|Castle Grex - Enviro-Dome - Ghastly Glacier - Grexland - Minionville - Scallywag Shore|
|Arabian Fights - Boo Boneyard - Crystal Mines - Grimes Square - Ramshackle Flats - Toxic Tangle|
|Boom Run - Capture the Opal - Leader Mode - Minions and Mechs - Retaliation - Smack Ops|